- 01. To get started, what do you need from me?
- 02. I’m a new business and don’t know where to begin. What do you got for me?
- 03. I don’t have any images to provide for my printed materials. I can just go on the internet and pull some images from there, right?
- 04. How much does a website cost?
- 05. How do you charge for projects? Flat fee? Hourly rate?
- 06. How can I get files to you?
- 07. How can I pay for services rendered?
01. To get started, what do you need from me? TOP
To get started with any project (more so pertaining to new customers), we would need to get your vector (line art— usually created in Adobe Illustrator) or even high resolution PNG logo. If you don’t have any of the previous two, not to worry. We can take your logo from anything you might have it printed on, scan it, and recreate it for you. This is very important to have your vector logo as it is a basis of designing all of your marketing materials, such as colors, fonts, etc. If you know your companies PMS colors, that would be helpful information to share with us.
02. I’m a new business and don’t know where to begin. What do you got for me? TOP
Full Graphic Effect can provide you with a business starter package that would get you up and running in the right direction. This package would include the basic necessities needed to get started on your business venture which includes, but not limited to:
• Business Card
We will discuss all of your needs before anything happens to get a better understanding of your business and where you want to take your company before any quotes can be given. Every business is different and we want to provide the best possible solution for your business.
03. I don’t have any images to provide for my printed materials. I can just go on the internet and pull some images from there, right? TOP
Not necessarily. Images are optimized for screen viewing on the internet for the most part at a low resolution of 72DPI. Printing requires 300DPI, so anything lower will cause the image to pixilate. Then you also run into image licensing issues. We have stock images that we use but if need be, we also provide photography services to capture images that truly, 100% pertain and represent your business. Whatever the case is, we can take care of you on all aspects of the process.
04. How much does a website cost? TOP
Many factors play a part in determining the cost of a web site. Every site is different having it’s individual needs and functionality requirements. It also depends on the number of pages, content, images, etc. An e-commerce site (selling items, shopping cart) and databases (in order for users to be able to log-in using a username/password) will significantly increase the cost of a site. A free consultation will need to be conducted to find out the needs of the business owner to determine what he/she wants the site to accomplish for them. From here, a more accurate quote can be given.
05. How do you charge for projects? Do you have an hourly rate? TOP
Each project demands different levels of work and needed attention that it requires so we like to talk with the customer and really dig down deep into what they are exactly wanting. No two projects are the same so therefor, there isn’t a set price for anything.
As far as an hourly rate, we really don’t like to think in these terms as I’m not in the business of selling hours to you but rather solutions. At times for certain web updates, we may use an hourly rate but if at all possible, we would like to stay away from this. If we get to this point, you’ll be looking at $75/hr.
06. How can I get files to you? TOP
If you have multiple files, you can zip and email it. If the file is too large for email, I can provide you with a Dropbox folder where you’ll be able to upload your larger files to. If you need this, please let us know.
07. How can I pay for services rendered? TOP
You’ll receive an email that contains your invoice and links to pay said invoice via Paypal using a debit or credit card. You’ll also have the option to send a check via snail mail. Either way works!