PREFERRED FILE FORMAT
Print ready PDF files are preferred. AI, EPS, JPEG & TIFF are also acceptable. Microsoft Office files are not acceptable for wide format printing.
It is Important to:
• You should always start and finish your designs in CMYK color mode as files sent in RGB will produce a color shift!
• Have your files to be 300 dpi at 100% scale. Files with a lower resolution than specified may be pixelated/blurry when
printed. Rule of thumb, the more resolution, the better.
• Flatten all artwork
• Create all text to outlines
• Embed all images
• Rasterize any vector files with effects, such as drop shadows and glows
• Grayscale images that are converted to CMYK will have a color shift in the final print. That shift may be green or yellow.
Always check the CMYK values of your grayscale in the final CMYK document. If there are other values other than K in
your grayscale image, there is a chance that the color will vary. To eliminate all values other than K, use your Channel
Mixer (adjustment layer) in Photoshop, then click “Monochrome” and adjust accordingly.
• When using a blue, always make sure to leave at least a 30% difference in your Cyan and Magenta values.
100% C 100% M 0% Y 0% K
Blue is close to purple in the CMYK spectrum. Remember, use a low amount of magenta whenever using high amounts
of cyan to avoid purple.
EXAMPLE: C-100 M-70 Y-0 K-0
**Note: A file setup fee will be incurred if files are not print ready.
We have the following software on the MAC operating system (Apple MacPro and Apple MacBook Pro).
• Adobe Photoshop CS5
• Adobe Illustrator CS5
• Adobe Flash CS5
• Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
• Adobe Fireworks CS5
• Adobe InDesign CS5
• Adobe Acrobat Pro X
• Adobe After Effects CS5
• Adobe Lightroom 3
• Final Cut Pro
• Microsoft Office 2011
You may send your files on CD, DVD, E-mail or by FTP for larger files.
Due to the fact that Full Graphic Effect performs tasks that could potentially harm artwork, Full Graphic Effect is not responsible for originals. To serve you, the customer best, I ask that you please provide a proof or specify colors, quantities, sizes or other special instructions. Please proof your work, as Full Graphic Effect cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions outside our scope of work.